GES Conference 2014
"Finally. An event that cuts across the whole Energy sphere."
Engage in a new breed of energy conference in:
Global Energy Systems will focus on providing the key insights required by companies, organisations and investors under pressure from the changing energy situation. This information will inform risk assessments and strategic decision‐making in light of current high energy prices and energy system vulnerabilities.
Global constraints on the supply of conventional fossil fuels - particularly oil, as highlighted by the IEA - are a key contributor to current high energy prices.
The Global Energy Systems conference will examine these constraints in detail, as well as the cost, energy-return, and rate-limit of non-conventional fossil fuels and renewable energies that will drive future energy prices. No other event puts these critical topics into such a clear energy-systems context.
To facilitate engagement, attendance will be limited to 300 delegates. Pre-register your place today.
Inspiration from leaders across the field:
Asking the questions that matter:
- Limits to Easily Accessible Fossil Fuels
- Frontier Fossil Fuel Technologies & Basins
- Panel debate: Energy Scarcity - Threat or Fiction?
- Viability of Nuclear Power
- Challenges of Renewables-based Electricity Grids
- Panel debate: Where to invest in the electricity system of the future - the choice between Shale Gas, Nuclear, Renewables, and Coal with CCS
- Energy Supply, Demand & Price: Role of Policy
- Panel discussion: Key Knowledge, Data & Policy Gaps
- Energy Modelling Workshop